SENIOR GENERAL PRACTITIONER
The Curtin University Health Service provides primary health care services for students, staff and the university community. Working as part of a multidisciplinary primary health care team in providing primary medical care to the highest possible standard to all patients, in a professional, culturally safe, supportive, understanding, and caring manner, at all times.
- Provide clinical guidance and support to team of general practitioners and nurses
- Provide advice on significant changing medical situations and emergencies affecting the University
- Communication and meetings are undertaken with the Head of Service as well as the team of general practitioners
- The Senior General Practitioner, in collaboration with the Practice Manager, is also responsible for compliance with accreditation standards for the service
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
Benefits & Remuneration
- Full Time position
- Service Fee to be negotiated
- Mixed billing, approx. 70% students, 15% staff, 15% general public patients
- Opening hours Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5pm. No on call or after hours required
- Non DPA, Non AON
Applications close on 31 August 2022 at 11:30pm AWST.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Sean Murray or Nandita Nadkar.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP, UNRESTRICTED MEDICAL BOARD REGISTRATION AND NO RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR MEDICARE PROVIDER NUMBER.