Led by St John of God Murdoch Hospital, this all-day event will cover key topics in emergency medicine and will be worth 40 CPD points, as endorsed by RACGP.
What does it cover?
The all-day event will cover topics related to emergency care, including details about how to care for patients with:
- Chest Pain
- ECG interpretation
- Seizure Diagnosis and Management
- Shortness of Breath
Who will be presenting?
The event will be led by a range of professionals in emergency medicine practice, including:
- Prof Steve Dunjey
- Dr Michelle Johnston
- Dr Michelle McNamara
- Dr Anu Mascarenhas
- Dr Nadine Hughes
- Robin Lucio
- Date: Saturday 21 August 2021
- Venue: St John of God Murdoch Hospital, 100 Murdoch Drive. Enter via MURTEC.
- Time: All-day event. Start 8.30am, finish 4.00pm
- Parking: Free onsite parking, enter via gate 3 off Fiona Wood Drive
This is a category 1 event and entitles you to receive 40 CPD points as endorsed by RACGP.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Link to the event website: Emergency Medicine in General Practice